Scierra Brook Fly Rod 8ft #4.
Narrow rivers will often hide unexpectedly big fish, but they aren’t always compatible with rods of normal length. Shorter rods are easier to handle, especially when these brooks are accompanied by irritating trees and bushes, always eager to capture your flies. Scierra decided to design special rods for rivers like this and were so pleased with the outcome that they added a few longer alternatives to complete the Brook series. Rods designed to handle short lines when casting, but also to fight the huge fish that sometimes hide in these narrow, but deep, brooks. Seven wonders that will cover all kinds of fly fishing for Trout, Grayling and Char in the smaller rivers of this world.
- Relatively deep actions;
- Short stroke lengths and smooth bending curves;
- Build on 40T Japanese carbon material;
- High quality Portuguese cork;
- Real peacock wooden reel seat;
- Quality light weight stripping and snake guides;
- Supplied in cloth bag and quality tube with screw in fittings, and carry handle;
- All rod types have a half wells cork handle;
- Transport length 65cm;
- Rod sections: 4;
- Rod weight: 83g;
- Recommended line weight: 9-11g.