Motion fit technology for maximum free and unrestricted movement built into this innovative 3-layer wading jacket.
- Durable 100% nylon taslon oxford shell fabric mixed with 100% elastic nylon taslon at elbows and underarm for the outmost fit and motion.
- 100% waterproof TPU membrane of 10.000mm and with breathability of more than 5.000mvp.
- Taped seams.
- Pre-shaped flexible elbows and underarm stretchy gusset allows excellent overhead reach and enables you to pull, grab and fish with no restrictions.
- Strong WR front zipper with under wind fillet for protection.
- 2 big velcro-closed chest pockets with rear fleece-lined handwarmer pockets.
- On top WR zipped sunglass pocket one side, other side full WR zipped pocket.
- Special fluorescent green Catch & Release indicator strap inside right chest pocket to pull out for visibility when fish caught and released again.
- Measure tape (salmon weight indicator) with both cm/kg + inch/lbs included in small mesh pocket for the ultimate fishing experience.
- Rollable tuck-away adjustable hood (height/width) with wired peak.
- Micro fleece-lined inner collar for warmth and chin protector.
- Wide velcro-adjusted shell fabric outer cuffs and innovative inner cuffs of neoprene bonded with quick-drying fleece for warmth.
- Large extendable zipped back pocket.
- D-ring upper back.
- One-hand adjustable hem.
- Zipped inner pocket.
- Sizes: S, M, L, XL and XXL.
||Sleeve length from neck
||Center back length
Review by Trout Fisherman Magazine:
Scierra’s new C&R wading jacket is so called because of a bright green indicator tab attached to a D-ring on the inside of the front chest pocket. The idea is that when you have caught and released a fish, you flip this fluo tab to the outside of the jacket, so other anglers can see you’ve caught something.
The jacket has a nylon Taslon shell with stretchier sections at the elbows and under the arms, allowing for greater freedom of movement when stretching and bending the arms. This shell fabric is backed with a waterproof and breathable TPU membrane and then a polyester lining. All these fabrics are laminated together to give a single layer effect so there’s no loose mesh or material linings to get caught up in. It also means the jacket glides over your undergarments, and doesn’t impede your casting action. All the seams have been fully taped. The sturdy waterproof front zip has a wide stormflap behind it to keep the elements out, and it fits neatly into a fleece-lined chinguard. The deep, high collar has a really soft brushed micro-fleece lining which is very comfortable against the neck. The fixed hood is nice and deep with a stiffened fabric peak, wired at the front so it can be shaped. Elasticated toggle lock adjusters sit in neat housings on each side of the hood and can be tightened for a good fit around the face. A third toggle lock adjuster on the back of the hood ensures it doesn’t move around. The hood can be rolled up and secured out of the way with a large tab and Velcro closure. On the back is a large bellows pocket with a top zip (only really accessible when the jacket is off) and a triangular D-ring.
The contoured sleeves feature a soft neoprene inner cuff and the outer cuff closes over the top with a nice wide Velcro closure. Storage has been kept to a minimum with two large chest pockets featuring large storm-flaps and full width Velcro closures. On the front of these are smaller waterproof zipped pockets for accessories, and behind them are hand warmer pockets, lined just one side with a fleece fabric. There is also one internal zipped security pocket. Extra accessories include a D-ring on the underside of the front chest pocket flap and a double toggle lock adjuster with elasticated cords around the bottom hem. The jacket also comes with a waterproof tape measure featuring a salmon weight calculator. Although some might find the C&R tab and tape measure superfluous, this is actually a well thought-out, comfortable wading jacket with a particularly good hood design. Seams have been moved away from vulnerable areas.